VLSG is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Field Marketing Analyst.
Our client is Compuware in Amsterdam.
The Field Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing and executing regional marketing activities and programs for the EMEA sales team. Programs target existing and new customer contacts and include: digital/email, field events, executive relationship building, thought leadership, direct marketing and customer outreach. This position reports in to the Sr. Field Marketing Manager for EMEA.
- Develop and execute effective field marketing programs
- Build and maintain strong relationships and ongoing communications with EMEA Sales and Global Marketing, ensuring they are aware of marketing programs and how to leverage geographically
- Assist Sales in their efforts to create customer-level messaging
- Research, evaluate and build business cases for all regional programs outlining objectives, execution strategy and metrics for success
- Track, measure and evaluate field marketing program effectiveness/ROI and present results in weekly team meetings and quarterly sales briefings
- Oversee/Coordinate field marketing calendar and field marketing budget
- Serve as point of contact on all marketing-related activities for EMEA Sales team
- Develop relationships with local user groups, technology and industry associations and other relevant “influencer” groups
- Staff local events and participate in corporate and partner events in territory as required
- Travel as required
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Prior experience in marketing at an enterprise software company is a plus
- Understanding of sales – what drives salespeople, how to communicate with them, and the details of the sales process – supporting the need to drive to a quarterly number
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to work well with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to think strategically while implementing tactically, balancing marketing and sales needs with a high level of flexibility
- Ability to work cross-functionally to oversee timely execution of the field marketing plan and budget
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and manage multiple projects at once
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in marketing or business (or related)
- Bi-lingual – English necessary, German, Dutch, French a plus
- Target account marketing, customer marketing and/or C-level marketing a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com and marketing automation tools like Hubspot is a plus
As The Mainframe Software Company for the Next 50 Years, Compuware Corporation empowers the world’s largest companies to advance their mainframe intellectual property to meet the demands of the digital economy. Our application development, testing and performance management software set the industry standard by enabling businesses to deliver high-quality applications more quickly, reliably and resource-efficiently. Learn more at www.compuware.com.
For more information about this position please call Sebastiaan Hulsman at 06- 5068 3939 of Fer van Leeuwarden at 06 -13111 5603.
Please apply via the button below!